Order Processing & Payment
- Full payment is required before an order will be processed. (This includes backorders and approved written add-ons).
- Payment can be made by credit card, debit card or check.
- Once the order is in process, no changes can be made. Additional items can be processed online as a new order. The new order will be subject to standard shipping fees.
- Framed flat pack orders are processed in 3 business days
- “Day one” starts on the NEXT full business day after the order is placed.
- Once an order is placed and the order is processed, there are no cancellations or refunds.
- There are no rush orders.
Assembly And Modifications
- Assembly is available for additional charges and will be applied per the original order form.
- A limited number of modifications are available at an additional cost ON ASSEMBLED ITEMS ONLY, including:
- Decreased depth - Cabinets with drawer boxes will not work.
- Please contact orders@CornerstoneCabCo.com for pricing on all modification requests.
Shipping And Delivery
- All unassembled, flat-pack framed orders will be ready to ship 5 to 10 full business days. Some orders will take less time.
- All freight orders are packaged in individual boxes, placed on a pallet, shrink wrapped and strapped.
- Cornerstone Cabinet Company manages all shipping. Cabinets are delivered to your location by an LTL carrier. Someone must accept the delivery. Cabinets can be delivered and put into a garage on its existing pallets. No off loading of pallets is permitted.
- 3-8 business day standard transit time with LTL carriers.
- Shipping charges must be paid for when your order is placed online. (Orders exceeding standard LTL sizes are subject to additional fees for full truckload shipping).
- Orders cannot be held, however, you can select to ship within 2 days of the LTL carrier receiving the cabinets.
- All destinations must be tractor/trailer accessible or limited access fees ($100) will be applied.
- For residential deliveries and appointments, the freight company will contact you 24 hours in advance to schedule the delivery (usually a 3-4 hour window).
- Shipping charges cover one delivery attempt. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges for delivery failure due to customer circumstances.
- You will receive a tracking number by email within 24-48 hours after the product has shipped.
- DELIVERY POLICIES
- The driver is only responsible for placing the pallet on the ground at curbside. If the garage is close, the driver may, at their discretion, place the pallet inside.
- Address classifications are based on city zoning, therefore, it is possible to have a commercial property in a residential area. In this case, the delivery would be considered residential, and subject to the residential delivery fees and conditions.
- A responsible party must be present to inspect, inventory and sign off on delivery.
- You MUST notate if the number of pallets delivered does not match the number listed on the driver’s Bill Of Lading.
- Careful inspection of packaging condition is vital to file freight claims. Even if you are not sure if the contents inside contain damages due to the exterior’s condition, you MUST indicate on the Bill Of Lading to be able to claim concealed damages in the future.
- Do NOT reject damaged items. SEE IMPORTANT NOTES IN MISSING AND DAMAGED ITEMS SECTION TO FOLLOW.
Missing or Damaged Items (Including Concealed Damage)
- Freight claims for obvious damage or shortage can only be accepted when indicated on the Bill Of Lading.
- Freight damage claims must be filed within 2 business days. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork.
- To file a claim for a damage or a shortage, please notify us in writing the extent of the damage as well as photo documentation. Photo documentation is mandatory, not an option.
- All damages must be documented and reported upon opening the boxes.
- The following must be included to process the claim:
- Order number
- Buyer’s name
- Shipping address for replacements
- Brief description of damage or shortage including item numbers and/or parts
- PICTURES of the damage are required
- Upon receipt of the damage claim, we will review the request within 3 full business days.
- If a component is in stock, the replacement could be shipped within 5-6 business days. If a component is not in stock, replacement could take up to 6 weeks.
- Expedited shipping service is NOT available for replacements and/or parts.
- All damages must be documented and reported upon opening the boxes, before assembly.
- Missing items must be reported within two weeks from delivery.
- Concealed damages must be reported within two weeks from delivery.
- Items that have been assembled and or installed cannot be claimed as damaged.
- Cornerstone Cabinet Company cannot be held responsible for any labor costs accrued during the installation of any of its products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have become damaged in transit, warranty items, replaced items or items to complete your project. Cornerstone shall be held harmless for any cost incurred to the delay of the job resulting from missing parts, cabinets, order entry errors , any or all shipped items including but not limited to warranties, replacement parts or shipping shortages, etc.
Returns And Replacements
Cabinets ordered and processed are not able to be returned for any reason. Once you order the items and the order is processed, the order can not be cancelled for any reason.
After your warranty claim is filed, the manufacturer determines the authorization. They accept or deny the claim. Cornerstone Cabinet Company has no input on their decision.